SMITH/Associates has extensive experience in Military Family Housing (MFH) overseas, and Military Housing Privatization domestically.
SMITH/Associates has been an integral part of the Air Force’s housing programs for 20 years. From dispute resolution of construction projects, to managing Housing Privatization Workshops with PHMA, to planning and programming housing transition OCONUS, we have left our fingerprint on the this key program that directly affects quality of life for our service members and their families.
We support all aspects of your housing projects including requirements development, design review, and scope validation to ensure projects meet applicable local and DoD requirements, as well as project management and reporting.
SMITH/Associates professionals will:
- Provide in-the-field inspection of housing projects
- Coordinate with the Housing Office and the MFH PMO on issues and schedule meetings as needed
- Track progress on assigned projects
- Report schedule and issues using multiple means (e.g., written, verbal, and computer data entry)
- Identify trends and lessons learned
- Assist with project meetings that include housing staff, government managers, contractors, and construction managers
- Present findings and recommendations to leadership