SMITH/Associates has earned consistently high ratings because of our commitment to achieving enhanced, measurable results.
The success of every project depends on providing a framework for measuring, tracking and improving program performance.
Our consistently high ratings reflect our commitment to quality control and quality assurance. This support requires a thorough understanding of the relationships between functions, core processes, and tools in a diverse range of environments.
By clearly communicating the targeted outcome of each project to all stakeholders, SMITH/Associates delivers cost and schedule analysis, project status reports, and recommendations for performance improvement or corrective measures to recover from schedule lapses and cost overruns.
SMITH/Associates professionals will:
- Determine key Program Performance indicators
- Review assessed functional and technical accuracy/completeness, and compliance with applicable regulations
- Coordinate closely with all stakeholders regarding project requirements, environmental requirements, host nation requirements, funding status, and other project metrics
- Create and maintain databases for project tracking and documentation
- Perform technical reviews to include site data, analytical data, and reports
- Assist Government personnel in performing QA/QC oversight of non-GEITA 11 contractor project field activities
- Incorporate lessons learned from recent similar projects