SMITH/Associates delivers comprehensive Program Management support, covering a broad spectrum of projects varying in size and complexity.
Our history of successful performance demonstrates our dynamic ability to support and coordinate programs in accordance with client needs. We provide a unique understanding of the information technology infrastructure, organization and protocol associated with strategic, tactical, and operational military and government environments domestically and overseas.
Our flexibility and ability to adapt quickly ensure all functional and systemic requirements are met at all times.
SMITH professionals can support your mission in areas which include Human Resources, Transformation, Organizational Inspection, Strategic Plans and Operations, Joint Basing, Budget and Travel.
SMITH/Associates professionals will:
- Schedule and track projects using multiple existing or self-created tools
- Solve engineering and construction issues
- Design and implement management workflow processes through the Microsoft SharePoint technology for processing service contracts, telephone work orders, and other infrastructure related processes
- Assist with contract formation and ensure projects meet all local and DoD requirements
- Oversee the status of each phase of the project lifecycle and provide written reports to multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate project meetings with PMO and internal government clients related to managed projects and present recommendations to leadership
- Identify, document, and incorporate lessons learned